Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): Behavior Analysis is the scientific study of behavior. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the application of the principles of learning and motivation from Behavior Analysis, and the procedures and technology derived from those principles, to the solution of problems of social significance.
Many decades of research have validated treatments based on ABA, the process of systematically applying interventions based upon the principles of learning theory to improve socially significant behaviors to a meaningful degree, and to demonstrate that the interventions employed are responsible for the improvement in behavior (Baer, Wolf & Risley, 1968; Sulzer-Azaroff & Mayer, 1991).
Over the past 40 years, several thousand published research studies have documented the effectiveness of ABA across a wide range of the following:
- populations (children and adults with mental illness, developmental disabilities and learning disorders)
- interventionists (parents, teachers and staff)
- settings (schools, homes, institutions, group homes, hospitals and business offices), and
- behaviors (language; social, academic, leisure and functional life skills; aggression, self-injury, oppositional and stereotyped behaviors)
Currently, we offer
- In Clinic Sessions
- In Home Sessions
- Community Based Sessions
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Parent Education and Consultation
Pricing varies based on needs and type of service. We accept most major medical insurance plans.